Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Product Review - Turtle Ice Detail Micro Fiber Clothes


Well, if you detail and maintain your car yourself, you know how important micro fiber is. If you are like me, you have used dozens of different brands and sizes looking for the ones that work best. I found these Turtle Wax TW45203 ICE Microfiber MAX Detailing Cloth - Pack of 2
when I went to get another micro fiber drying towel, but they were sold out. I saw these new towels (advertised for wash/drying/detailing)and they were super soft so I figured I would pick a pair up.

I used the first one to get what the larger Microfiber towel had left behind while drying, and I was impressed. I pretty much dried 3/4 of my car with it and it did not leave streaks of water behind. I then grabbed the second one, and went to work with some detail stray in problem areas and door jams and such, they worked very well. They measure about 12" x 12", and work very well, I highly recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment